This site does NOT...
- Keep track of the people who access the site.
- Require you to identify yourself.
- Use "cookies" to store information on your computer.
- Give or sell its access statistics to anybody else.
- Accept payment for advertising.
This site DOES...
- Keep track of which pages are accessed, and how many times.
- Keep track of which Internet domains are accessing the site. For instance, if you are email@example.com, our records will show that some.place.com accessed the site, but they do NOT show (or know) that it was john.smith. Domain tracking is a feature built into all web servers.
- Respect your privacy.